INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus-Development and Social Services Commission (EECMY-DASSC) wants to employ Executive Secretary/Admin Assistant who fulfills the following requirements:
- Position: Executive Secretary/Admin Assistant
- Academic Qualification: BA degree in secretarial science and office management, or in Foreign Languages majoring in English, and in other relevant fields from a recognized College/ University preferably from a regular program.
- Experience: Minimum of three years after BA degree in a related field. NGO work experience is advantageous.
- Major responsibilities:
She shall be responsible for:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner in the office of the EECMY- DASSC commissioner.
- Taking minutes and follow up of the execution of EECMY-DASSC-Management Team decisions.
- Organizing the office of the Commissioner in a modern and good manner.
- Making routine correspondences with partners and other stakeholders, and fixing appointments in consultation with the commissioner.
- Receiving, sorting out, and directing mail, telephone and fax messages to the appropriate offices.
- Ensuring that guests and customers are connected to the appropriate program directors/staff members.
- Maintaining carefully the general filing system, minutes and all correspondences related to the Commissioner’s office.
- Assisting the Commissioner in taking notes, reminding appointments, and in the planning and preparation of meetings, workshops and trainings.
- Liaisoning local and international contacts and communications.
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies in the commissioner’s office.
- Providing proper and prompt feedback to public inquiries in consultation with the Commissioner or other program directors as may be required.
- Other requirements: – Willing and committed to share and respect the organization’s Vision, Mission and Core Values. – Preferably EECMY communicant member.
- Team work building
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Computer skills including IT systems at highly proficient level
- Good command of written and spoken Amharic and English languages. Knowing more local languages has an additional advantage.
- Salary: As per the salary scale of EECMY-DASSC
- Terms of Employment: One-year contract with possibility of extension based on competence.
- Gender: Female
10. Duty stations: Addis Ababa
Interested, competent and qualified candidates are invited to fax/personally submit nonreturnable credentials with copies of testimonials, including transcript and C.V. to:
HR & Administration office
EECMY-DASSC (Around 5 killo behind Dashen Bank
- P.O. Box 81064/ Fax 011 1578567 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Closing date: May 25, 2018
EECMY-DASSC Head Office
|Job Category||Executive Secretary/Admin Assistant|